1/2 pound ground Turkey
1/4 cup Pumpkin puree
1/2 tablespoon Catnip
1. In a large bowl mix all ingredients, using your hands is probably the most effective way to make sure the ingredients are completely mixed.
2. Flatten the meat about 1/8-1/4” thick on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart. Use your hands or a rolling pin to flatten the meat into strips or whatever shape you desire.
3. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Fahrenheit, or the lowest setting.
4. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture.
5. Cut into kitty sized pieces and store in an air tight container.
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the meat as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.