This is a quick and easy salad dish you can prepare any day of the week. Packed full of a sweet and zesty flavor, this is a great way to get your daily fruits and veggies.
Makes: 6 servings
Total Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups of quinoa
- 1 cup of mango chunks, thawed
- ½ of a red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1 ½ cups of coconut, shredded
- ¾ cup of almonds, cut into slivers
- 1 cup of golden raisins
- 2 to 3 cups of edamame
- 5 limes, juice only
- 3 Tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- In a saucepan set over medium heat, prepare the quinoa according to the directions on the package.
- In a bowl, add in the cooked quinoa, chopped mango chunks, chopped red onion, chopped red bell pepper, chopped cilantro, shredded coconut, almond slivers, golden raisins, edamame, fresh lime juice and vinegar. Toss well until evenly mixed.
- Serve immediately.