SERVINGS 2 PEOPLE
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME 25 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME 35 MINUTES
Delicious honey roasted carrots with butter, garlic and parsley. This quick and easy recipe takes 10 mins active time and 25 mins in the oven.Calories 228 kcal AUTHOR BEE | RASA MALAYSIA
- 1 lb carrots, tops trimmed and skin peeled (two bunches carrot tops)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup or to taste
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Toss the carrots with the melted butter, garlic, a large pinch of salt, black pepper, parsley, and honey in a big bowl, then transfer them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 3Spread out in a single even layer, and roast for about 25-30 minutes, or until the carrot is fork-tender and lightly browned.
You can use olive oil instead of butter, if you like.