Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake is the Easy French Toast Bake you’ve been searching for! This Cinnamon French Toast Bake is SO EASY IT’S RIDICULOUS! It’s loaded with premade cinnamon rolls, cream, eggs, vanilla, and everything good. This Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole is the perfect Christmas Morning breakfast or holiday brunch easy recipe! I make this every time we have guests.
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tubes refrigerated grand cinnamon rolls 10 rolls total, the big kind **see note
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup divided
- frosting from the cinnamon rolls warmed
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Pour melted butter into 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish.
- Cut dough into 8 rounds (if it’s not already segmented into rounds) and place the cinnamon rolls into the bottom of the baking dish. Set icing aside.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs.Add in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture over rolls, it’s okay if it completely covers the roll
- Pour 1/2 cup maple syrup over the rolls and sprinkle with pecan bits.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pour the extra 1/2 cup of maple syrup over the cooked rolls and drizzle with the warmed icing.
**note: when I first made this I made with regular cinnamon rolls and 8 fit into a 6×9 inch baking dish. When I made it again, I used 10 grands in a 9×13 baking dish. You can do either!