Weather: 25 min. approx.Servings: 2 approx.
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 8 corn tortillas
- 8 tomatoes
- 2 serrano peppers
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Coriander sprigs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 250 grams of grated Manchego cheese
- Salt and pepper
For the sauce
1. BOIL water in a saucepan and add the tomatoes and serrano peppers.
2. COOK for five minutes or until tomatoes change color.
3. BLEND the tomatoes and chilies together with half the onion, garlic, cilantro, cream, salt and pepper.
4. HEAT oil in deep saucepan. Pour in the green sauce and correct the flavor. Season.
5. COOK until sauce comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
6. FRY tortillas and dip in hot sauce. Repeat this step as many times as necessary.
7. FILL each enchilada with cream cheese, as needed.
8. PLACE enchiladas in baking pan and sprinkle grated cheese.
9. BAKE for 10 minutes at 175 ° C.
10. SERVE and add sour cream and sliced onion to taste.